Last updated: 22nd September 2022
The Moj Creator Referral Program ("Program") offered by Mohalla Tech Private Limited ("We", "MTPL", "us") has been created to reward you, ("you"/ "Referrer") for referring or recommending your friends, colleagues and family ("Invitee") to become creators on our mobile application “Moj” and its versions, collectively referred to as the "Platform" by applying to the Moj For Creator (“MFC”) program.
To be eligible for participation in the Program, the Referrer must be a registered user of the Platform.
A "Qualified Referral" shall mean that all of the below-mentioned conditions are met:
- The Invitee applies to MFC within 7 days of clicking on the referral link shared by the Referrer, and gets selected as a MFC creator upon review by the MTPL team
- If an Invitee has not clicked on the referral link shared by the Referrer, it will not count as a qualified referral even if the Invitee gets selected for MFC
- If an Invitee does not participate in the MFC program within 7 days of clicking on the referral link, it will not count as a qualified referral
- If an Invitee has already participated in the MFC program or is already a MFC creator, it will not count as a qualified referral
- If the Invitee, post applying to the MFC program is not selected to be a part of the program by the internal review team of MTPL, it will not count as a qualified referral
- If the Invitee, has already been referred by another Referrer, it will not count as a qualified referral
- Only one Qualified Referral is allowed for one Invitee, i.e. if a Referrer has received a reward for an Invitee, another Referrer will not be able to get a reward for the same Invitee.
- The Referrer will be eligible for a reward of 600 Mints ("Reward") per Qualified Referral upon the Invitee joining the MFC program using the referral link. The Reward will be awarded to the Referrer in accordance with and subject to the compliance with the Terms. The Reward will be credited to the Moj wallet of the Referrer in the form of Mints (600 Mints).
- Rewards are subject to verification. MTPL may delay a Reward for the purposes of investigation. MTPL may also refuse to verify and process any transaction if it deems, in its sole discretion, to be fraudulent, suspicious, in violation of these Terms, or believes will impose potential liability on MTPL, its subsidiaries, affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents.
- All of MTPL’s decisions are final and binding, including decisions as to whether a Qualified Referral, or a Reward is verified.
By participating in the Program, the Referrer and the Invitee agree to:
- Defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless MTPL, its affiliates together with their respective employees, directors, officers, licensees, licensors, shareholders, attorneys and agents including, without limitation, their respective advertising and promotion entities and any person or entity associated with the production, operation or administration of the Program (collectively, the "Released Parties"), from any and all claims, actions, demands, damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses caused by, arising out of, in connection with, or related to Referrers’ participation in the Program (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s) and/or the awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of the Program or any Reward); and
- MTPL shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if MTPL was advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Program; (ii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on or through the Program; or (v) any other matter relating to the Program.
- Participate in the Program at their own risk.
- MTPL may prohibit a Referrer from participating in the Program or receiving Rewards, if in MTPL’s sole discretion, MTPL determines that such Referrer is attempting to undermine the fairness, integrity or legitimate operation of the Program in any way by cheating, hacking, deception, malicious activity or any other unfair playing practices or violation of Platform Terms and Conditions or if MTPL in its sole discretion believes providing Rewards will impose potential liability on MTPL, its subsidiaries, affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents.
- The Referrer or the Invitee may not enter the Program with multiple or fake emails addresses or accounts, use fictitious identities or use any system, bot or other device or artifice to participate in the Program or receive a Reward.
- MTPL reserves the right to disqualify any Referrer and/or cancel any Reward(s) if MTPL finds a Referrer to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Program or Platform or violating these Terms in anyway whatsoever.
This Program shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India.