Last updated: 22nd July 2022
The Moj Referral Program ("Program") offered by Mohalla Tech Private Limited ("We", "MTPL", "us") has been created to reward you, ("you", "Referrer") for referring or recommending us to your friends, colleagues and family ("Referred", "Participant") to join Moj and its versions ("Platform")
- To be eligible for participation in the Program, both the Referrer must be a registered user of the Platform.
- Participation in the Program is only available to registered users of the Platform who receive the communication from Platform via in-app banner.
A "Qualified Referral" means that all the following conditions are met:
- Referred joins the Platform using the referral link shared by the Referrer.
- If a Referred join the Platform using any other method, the registration will not count as a Qualified Referral and the Referrer will not be eligible for any Reward;
- The Referred had not previously registered as a user of the Platform;
- Only one Qualified Referral can be won for each Referred, up to a maximum of 10 Qualified Referrals per Referrer. Any additional or subsequent Referred will not be considered Qualified Referrals and thus not be entitled to Rewards.
- The Referrer will be eligible for a reward up to Rs. __ (Indian Rupees __) ("Reward") per Qualified Referral on the Referred joining the Platform using the referral link. The Reward will be awarded to the Referrer in accordance with and subject to the compliance with the Terms. The Reward will be credited to the bank account of the Referrer shared by the Referrer on the Platform.
- Rewards are subject to verification. MTPL may delay a Reward for the purposes of investigation. MTPL may also refuse to verify and process any transaction if it deems, in its sole discretion, to be fraudulent, suspicious, in violation of these Terms, or believes will impose potential liability on MTPL, its subsidiaries, affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents. All of MTPL’s decisions are final and binding, including decisions as to whether a Qualified Referral, or Reward is verified.
- Referrer agrees that MTPL may collect, store, share and otherwise use information provided during the Program, including, but not limited to, name, mailing address, bank account and/or debit/credit card and/or Paytm details, phone number, and email address (if applicable) (collectively, "User Data"), including for administering the Program and verifying the Referrer’s identity, and to credit the Rewards to the Referrer.
By participating in the Program, Referrer agrees to:
- Defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless MTPL, its affiliates together with their respective employees, directors, officers, licensees, licensors, shareholders, attorneys and agents including, without limitation, their respective advertising and promotion entities and any person or entity associated with the production, operation or administration of the Program (collectively, the "Released Parties"), from any and all claims, actions, demands, damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses caused by, arising out of, in connection with, or related to Referrers’ participation in the Program (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s) and/or the awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of the Program or any Reward); and
- MTPL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF MTPL WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE PROGRAM; (ii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON OR THROUGH THE PROGRAM; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE PROGRAM.
- USE THE PROGRAM AT THEIR OWN RISK.
- MTPL may prohibit a Referrer from participating in the Program or receiving Rewards, in MTPL’s sole discretion, if MTPL determines that such Referrer is attempting to undermine the fairness, integrity or legitimate operation of the Program in any way by cheating, hacking, deception, malicious activity or any other unfair playing practices or violation of Platform Terms and Conditions or if MTPL in its sole discretion believes providing Rewards will impose potential liability on MTPL, its subsidiaries, affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents.
- Referrers may not enter with multiple or fake emails addresses or accounts, use fictitious identities or use any system, bot or other device or artifice to participate in the Program or receive a Reward.
- MTPL reserves the right to disqualify any Referrer and/or cancel any Reward(s) if MTPL finds a Referrer to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Program or Platform or violating these Terms in any way.
This Program shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India.